1. Installation of leakage protector Leakage protector is also called life-preservation device. Its role can be understood from the word â€œlife-saving deviceâ€. Because the submersible pump works underwater, it is easy to cause electrical loss due to electrical leakage and even cause electrical shock. If the leakage protector is installed, as long as the leakage value of the submersible pump exceeds the operating current value of the leakage protector (generally no more than 30 mA), the leakage protector will cut off the power of the submersible pump to avoid power leakage and ensure safety.
2. Abnormal power supply voltage is not sufficient. Since the low-voltage power supply line is relatively long in rural areas, the voltage at the end of the line is often too low. When the phase voltage is lower than 198 volts and the line voltage is lower than 342 volts, the speed of the submersible pump motor decreases. When the rated speed is less than 70% of the rated speed, the start-up centrifugal switch will close, causing the start winding to be energized for a long time and generate heat or burn out. Windings and capacitors. Conversely, excessive voltage causes the motor to overheat and burn out the winding. Therefore, during the operation of the submersible pump, the operator must observe the power supply voltage at any time. If it is less than 10% of the rated voltage and more than 10% of the rated voltage, the motor should be stopped to find out the cause and remove the fault.
3. Don't let the submersible pump work over a long period of time To avoid long-term overloading of the submersible pump, do not pump water with a large amount of sediment and observe at any time whether the current value is specified on the nameplate. If excessive current is found, stop the operation. an examination. In addition, the electric pump dehydration operation time should not be too long, so as not to make the motor overheated and burned.
4, to avoid frequent switching Do not frequently switch the submersible pump, this is because the electric pump will generate backflow when stopped, if the immediate boot, the motor load will start, resulting in excessive starting current and burn out the winding. Due to the large current at start-up, frequent start-up can also damage the submersible pump motor windings.
5. The direction of rotation of the motor should be correct. The direction of rotation of the motor should be clearly understood. There are many types of submersible pumps that can produce water when they are rotating forwards and backwards. However, when the reverse rotation is small, the current is large, and the reversal time is long. Damage to the motor windings.
6. Insulation resistance of cable installation and submersible pump When installing a submersible pump, the cable should be overhead and the power cable should not be too long. When the submersible pump is launched into the water or raised, do not apply force to the cable so as to avoid breaking the power cable. Do not sink into the mud while the submersible pump is working, otherwise it will cause the motor to dissipate heat and burn out the motor winding. When installing, the insulation resistance of the motor should not be less than 0.5 megohms.
7, diligently look at the problem found to repair in time to always check the motor often, if found under the cover cracks, rubber seal ring damage or failure, etc., should be promptly replaced or repaired to avoid water infiltration submersible pump.
Black Masterbatch is the most popular masterbatch during all color masterbatches.Black Masterbatch have the widest applications during plastic industry and production. Black Masterbatches could be devided into many catagories based on differentts proformances. Based on the carrieries, Black Masterbaches includes PE Black Masterbatches, PP Black Masterbataches, PS Black Masterbatches, EVA Black Masterbatches, ABS Black Masterbatches, PC/Nylon Black Masterbatches so on. Based on the applications, Black Masterbatches include Blowing Film Grade Black Masterbatches, Injection Black Masterbatches, Extrusion/Molding Black Masterbatches, Filler Black Masterbatch, Engineering Material Black Masterbatches so on.
Black Masterbatch,Black Pellets Masterbatch,Carbon Black Masterbatch,Black Plastic Masterbatch
Anda Masterbatch( Group) Co., Limited , https://www.polymer-masterbatch.com