2. After the installation must be carried out pressure test. Pressurization tests are generally performed at 1.5 times the water pressure, and there should be no leakage during the test.
Third, a simple test method without pressurization, but it is not completely feasible.
1. Close the main valve. (ie the water switch in front of the water meter)
2. Open the faucet in the room for 20 minutes to ensure that no water is dripped and then close all taps.
3. Close the water inlet switch of the water storage device, such as the toilet tank and the washing machine.
4. Open the main valve of the water pipe.
5. Check whether the water meter is moving 20 minutes after opening the main valve, including slow walking. If there is walking, it is leaking. If you don't move around, it may be okay. (If there is a problem with the water meter or micro-permeation of the water pipe, it may be difficult to determine.) Therefore, it is recommended that a hydrostatic test be conducted after the completion of the construction. Generally, 8 kg of pressure will be applied for 20-30 minutes. (It's best to see for yourself)
4. Direction of Water Pipes: It is recommended that the water pipe be safest.
The main reason is that most of the waterway reforms go through dark pipes, while the water is characterized by low water flow. If the pipeline goes underground, it is difficult to find water leakage in time. Only if the water is diffused into the Jinshan or the floor is deformed and leaked downstairs, water leakage will be discovered, and it is difficult to detect leaks due to buried pipes. At this time, the huge losses are even more irreversible. They have even seriously affected friendly neighborhood relations; if the water pipes are at the top, the cost of water reform may be higher, but as a long-term investment, it is worthwhile. When the water pipe is at the top, even if it leaks, it can be discovered in time and is easy to overhaul. The loss is also small.
V. In daily life, if you find the following situation, please check the relevant pipeline as soon as possible.
When the water pipe goes underground:
1. Wall paint surface moldy foam
2. Baseboard or wood floor black and fine bubbles appear on the surface
When the hose goes to the top:
1. There is a wet phenomenon or water drops on the canopy
2. There is dampness or water seepage in the part of the pipe wall
Hidden Engineering Water Pipes Buy Water and Electricity Renovation Switch Faucets Toilet Room Paint Floor Tiles
Interior Door,Crude Wood Door,Wood Door
Zhentong Door Industry Co., Ltd. , http://www.china-steelsecuritydoor.com