Now it is the best season for corn planting, but it is hot and rainy in summer, and the problem of corn field grass is quite serious. In addition to weeding corn field weeds, herbicides are indispensable, so what are the common cornfield herbicides on the market? Here? Let's follow the Xiaobian to understand.
First, the main herbicide single agent type
1. Amide herbicides: It is the most important herbicide in corn field. It can be absorbed by weed buds. The soil is sealed before weeds to effectively control annual grass weeds and some annual broadleaf weeds. There are many varieties of such herbicides, such as acetochlor, alachlor, butachlor, metolachlor, and propisochlor. Tests have shown that at the same effective dose, the herbicidal activity comparison result is acetochlor metolachlor isopropyl glufosinate alachlor; according to its effective amount, the quantitative comparison of herbicidal activity is acetochlor: different Propizalamine: Butachlor: Isoprost is 1:0.9:0.8:0.7; this type of herbicide is greatly affected by lyrics, and the herbicidal effect is significantly reduced when the sputum is poor.
2. Triazine herbicides: It can effectively control annual broadleaf weeds and annual grass weeds, mainly based on weed roots, and can also be absorbed by weed stems and leaves. Representative varieties are atrazine, cyanazine, simazine, chlorfenapyr, etc., which are used more in atrazine, which is safer and more active for corn; but it is mixed with acetochlor to reduce the dosage. Improve herbicidal effects and safety for crops.
3. Phenoxycarboxylic acid herbicides: mainly to control broadleaf weeds and fragrant aconite after corn seedlings. Representative varieties are 2 methyl 4-chloro sodium salt, 2,4-D butyl ester. Among them, 2 methyl 4-chloro sodium salt is widely used in the corn field to control the fragrant aconite, but the use period is not easy to produce phytotoxicity.
4. Sulfonylurea herbicides: Nicosulfuron-methyl and sulfamesulfuron can be used in corn field to control grass weeds, sedge weeds and some broad-leaved weeds, and timolone can be used for corn field control Annual broadleaf weeds.
5. Other herbicides: Paraquat and glyphosate are herbicides that can be sprayed at a height of 40 cm in corn to effectively control a variety of weeds. They can also be used to make it, chlorpyrifos, bromoxynil, Bentazon and other varieties control broad-leaved weeds in corn fields.
Second, the main herbicide mixture types
1. Acetochlor and atrazine 1:1 mixture: The earliest production of this herbicide mixture is B-a mixture (acetamidine suspension), which can be used for pre-emergence of corn after sowing, early control of corn after seedling Undergraduate weeds and broadleaf weeds are safe for corn and crops. Similar products are butachlor + acetochlor + atrazine, butachlor + atrazine, alachlor + acetochlor + atrazine, metolachlor + atrazine, propisochlor +èŽ æ´¥æ´¥, etc.
2. Acetochlor and atrazine 2:3 mixture: This herbicidal mixture can be used to control the annual grass weeds and broadleaf weeds in corn fields after the sowing of corn and early in the corn seedlings, which is safe for corn; Safety in the post-wheat wheat may be reduced in particularly dry years. The similar performance varieties include chloromeron + acetochlor + atrazine, which greatly improved the safety of the glutinous wheat, but could not be used after the corn seedlings.
3. Prochloraz and indomethacin mixture: It can effectively control annual grass weeds and broadleaf weeds in corn fields. In the post-emergence application, the herbicidal effect is stable after the sowing, and the degree of the affected by the moisture is small. However, when the rain is large, the leaching will reduce the herbicidal effect. In the corn growing season, the corneal can be induced by adverse environmental conditions such as high temperature and drought. harm.
4. Nicosulfuron and atrazine mixture: It is an ideal herbicide mixture, which can not only effectively control a variety of annual weeds, but also prevent perennial grass weeds and sedge weeds. , safe for corn and crops. However, this type of herbicidal mixture has a higher price.
5. Acetochlor, atrazine and paraquat mixture: both exogenous and closed herbicidal effects, can effectively control a variety of weeds in corn fields during corn growth period. There are many similar products, and there are also herbicide mixtures that replace paraquat with glyphosate.
Third, the amount of herbicide
Weeding in corn field sowing period, using 150-200 ml/mu of B-a mixture; early stage (corn 1-4 leaf stage) can use 50% Yubao wettable powder 90g/mu, or 38% atrazine suspension 75-100 ml / mu + 4% nicosulfuron suspension 75-100 ml / mu; corn in the middle of growth can use 10% glyphosate water 200-300 ml / acre, 20% paraquat water 100-150 ML/mu, or 40% acetamidine suspension 150 ml/mu + 20% paraquat water 100-150 ml/seed, directed spray in the absence of wind.
More pesticide knowledge, please pay attention to China Pesticide Network
Tungsten Plate possesses the properties of high density, balanced internal structure and excellent high creep strength temperature.
Tungsten plate are used for producing electric light source parts, components of electric vacuum, W-boats, heat shield and heat bodies in high temperature furnace and so on.
The tungsten plate physical and chemical properties
Tungsten Plate,Pure Tungsten Plate,Tungsten Sheet,Polished Pure Tungsten Plate
Baoji Shengyuan Metal Material Co., Ltd. , https://www.baojisymetal.com