With more and more high-rise buildings, elevators can also be seen everywhere in our lives, but we know the size of the elevator? Xiaobian here to tell everyone about the size of the hotel elevator and hotel elevator safety management The system hopes to let everyone know more about the hotel's elevator size and safety management system.
The size of the hotel elevator hall is regulated:
1. An anti-smoking room, an open balcony or a gallery should be installed at the entrance of the stairwell. The smoke prevention front room can be used together with the fire elevator front room;
2. Use area of â€‹â€‹front room: public building should not be less than 6.0m2, residential building should not be less than 4.5m2; use area of â€‹â€‹front room: public building, high-rise factory building and high-rise warehouse should not be less than 10.0m2, residential building should not be less than 6.0m2;
3. Class B fire doors shall be used for evacuation of the aisle to the front room and the door leading to the stairwell to the front room;
4. In addition to the stairwell door and the front room door, other door and window openings shall not be provided on the interior walls of smoke-proof stairwells and their front rooms (except for the stairwell's front room);
5. On the first floor of the stairwell, walkways, entrance halls, etc. can be included in the front room of the stairwell to form an enlarged smoke prevention front room, but Class B fire doors should be used to separate from other walkways and rooms. The above are all strong rules! For details, see the relevant provisions of Article 7.4.3 of the Code for Fire Protection of Architectural Design.
What is the size of the hotel elevator?
Hotel elevator size 1. At the entrance of the stairway, an anti-smoking room, an open balcony or a gallery should be provided. The smoke prevention front room can be used together with the fire elevator front room;
Hotel elevator size 2, use of the front room area: public buildings should not be less than 6.0m2, residential buildings should not be less than 4.5m2; combined use of the front room area: public buildings, high-rise buildings and high-rise warehouse should not be less than 10.0m2, residential buildings Should not be less than 6.0m2;
The size of the hotel elevator 3, the evacuation passage leading to the front room and the front room leading to the stairwell door shall be Class B fire doors;
Hotel elevator size 4. Except for stairwell doors and front room doors, there should be no other door and window openings in the smoke-proof staircases and the inner walls of the front room (except for the stairwell front room of the residence);
Hotel elevator safety management system
First, the elevator emergency procedures
1. If the elevator suddenly loses control and speeding occurs and cannot be mastered, the driver should first cut off the power supply and the button should stop at the nearest floor; the driver on duty on duty in the engine room immediately cuts off the power and then uses the walkie-talkie to call the passengers to maintain calm. Lift the heel and hold the car with your hand. Do not jump into the car.
2. If the elevator suddenly stops during driving, it should first cut off the power in the car, then use the walkie-talkie to appease the passengers, and then manually make the car level. Use a manual key to open the car door and place passengers.
3, in the event of electrical equipment burning, in addition to immediately cut off the power and promptly notify the fire-fighting center rescue, the use of 1211 gas fire extinguishers to fight.
4. In case of failure to open the door in case of a stop, the on-duty staff should first use the walkie-talkie to appease the passengers, ask them to stop at several levels, and then release the car door with the manual key from the fastest speed.
5. If there is water accumulation in the bottom pit, the power supply should be cut off completely, and the drain can be activated immediately after the normal inspection.
6. When an accident occurs in an elevator, the on-duty personnel in the engine room must immediately stop, organize the relevant personnel to rescue the wounded, protect the site, and promptly report to the relevant departments to handle it in accordance with the principle of â€œthree not missesâ€.
Second, elevator maintenance inspection operating procedures
1, elevator maintenance personnel in the maintenance of leisure elevators, S Mary mother of nine beer?nbsp;
2. When the elevator is in maintenance and inspection, 36-volt running lights must be used.
3, to enter the engine room to do maintenance work, you must first disconnect the power switch, not charged to repair electrical control screen to prevent electric shock accidents.
4. When entering the car top injection and rail or the car top, the maintenance personnel should stand firmly on the top two feet of the car. When the car moves up and down, no part of the body will move beyond the edge of the car. To prevent collisions.
5. When entering the pit bottom pit, effective measures must be taken to prevent the bridge from falling suddenly.
6. Do not carry passengers during cargo maintenance inspections, but do not perform maintenance at the peak of passenger flow to avoid affecting operations.
7. Before each elevator workman starts work, he shall make inspections of the mechanical and electrical equipment in the elevator engine room; perform regular maintenance on the elevator and fill in the elevator equipment maintenance record card.
8. The correctness and correctness of the main equipment of the elevator shall be checked weekly and necessary corrections and lubrication shall be made.
9. After the elevator has been in use for 3 months, the elevator maintenance engineer shall conduct detailed inspections on important mechanical and electrical equipment and find that the problem is promptly repaired.
10. After the elevator has carried out comprehensive maintenance every year, the elevator shall seriously rectify the rectification opinions put forward by the Labor Bureau during the annual inspection and obtain the annual inspection certificate before continuing to use it.
Third, the hotel elevator car handling methods
1, first cut off the elevator main power, must two people with the operation.
2. Use a special tool to loosen the brake manually.
3, in the engine room with the hand wheeled car, so that the lift for short lift.
4. The manual disc brakes and manual opening of the brakes should be closely matched to the standard position of the elevator floor.
5. Open the elevator car door and send the passenger safely out of the car.
Summary: The information about the size of hotel elevators and the hotel elevator safety management system has been introduced here for everyone. I hope this article will be helpful to everyone. If you still have something you don't understand, you can leave a message to Xiaobian at the bottom. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Hotel Mattress Hotel Renovation Budget Hotel Curtain Hotel Partition Hotel Kitchen Design
N-Methylimidazolium Chloride,N-Methylimidazolium Chloride 99%,N-Methylimidazolium Chloride In Stock,Imidazole Ionic Liquids
Henan Tianfu Chemical Co.,Ltd , https://www.tianfuchem.com