Drainage piping refers to the system of collecting and discharging sewage, waste water and rainwater drainage pipes and their associated facilities. Including trunks, branch pipes, and pipelines leading to treatment plants, whether built on the street or anywhere else, as long as they are drainage pipes, they should be used as drainage pipe statistics. As the outdoor water supply pipeline construction projects include pipeline alignment, trench excavation, pipeline installation, trench backfill and project completion acceptance and a series of complex construction processes. Therefore, in order to ensure construction quality and safety and improve economic efficiency, it is necessary to strictly follow the construction and acceptance criteria of the water supply pipeline project and relevant national standards and specifications. So, let's take a look at the drainage pipeline construction plan.
Drainage pipe introduction
The length of the drainage pipeline is calculated and calculated for all drainage mains, trunks, branches and inspection wells, connection wells, etc. Excluding connection pipes, inlet pipes and open channels between the stormwater outlet and the drainage pipeline. The calculation shall be based on a single pipe, ie if there are two or more side-by-side drainage pipes on the same street, the length of the sum of each drainage pipe shall be calculated.
Drainage pipeline construction plan
Before the construction of the water supply pipeline, investigation and data collection shall be conducted according to the construction requirements. 1) Investigate site topography, landforms, existing buildings, structures, and various pipelines in the excavation area and label them in the general plan; 2) check engineering geology and hydrogeological data, and formulate a drainage and drainage plan; 3) Investigate the conditions of transportation and carry out the program by-election on the construction transportation roads; 4) Survey construction water, power supply, drainage and environmental conditions, draw up on-site water use, temporary electricity use and environmental protection plans; 5) Survey local meteorological and hydrological data; 6) Survey Supply of local engineering materials and construction machinery.
The cross section of the underground water supply pipeline can be in the form of straight grooves, trapezoidal grooves, mixing tanks, etc., and should meet the following requirements:
1) Two or more pipelines shall be buried in the same trench to construct a trench, and the pipeline shall be excavated section by section from upstream to downstream of flow direction.
2) When excavating the mixing tank under bad geological conditions, a special construction plan shall be prepared and practical and safe technical measures shall be taken.
3) The joint trench should be excavated with attention to mechanical safety construction.
4) The interception ditch and the drainage ditch shall be provided outside the trench to prevent rainwater from soaking the trench, and the backfilled earth source shall be protected.
5) Groove support should take into account the factors such as the soil quality of the trench, the groundwater level, the cross-section of the trench, the loading conditions, etc., and support shall be carried out according to the design requirements.
6) The height of excavated trench pile should not exceed 1.5m, and should not be less than 0.8m from the edge of the trench.
7) Trench excavation, artificial clearing and foundation treatment shall be carried out after the slope of the upper and lower trenches of the safety ladder is stabilized.
8) For trench excavation in unfavorable soil sections, effective slope protection and technical measures to prevent sewers from being buried should be adopted.
9) The excavation width at the bottom of the trench is to be calculated according to the following formula: B=D1+2(b1+b2+b3) In the formula: Bâ€”Excavation width at the bottom of the trench of the pipeline, mm; D1â€”The structure of the pipeline Outer edge width, mm;b1â€”work face width on one side of the pipe, mm;b2â€”support thickness on one side of the pipe,preferably 150~200mm;b3â€”thickness mm of on-site cast concrete or reinforced concrete pipe canal.
10) When the depth of trenching is large, the depth of the layered excavation shall be reasonably determined and shall comply with the following requirements: a. The excavation depth shall exceed 3m and shall be excavated in layers. The depth of each layer shall not exceed 2m. b. The width of artificially excavated multi-layered trenches is not to be less than 0.8m for grading and trenching, and not less than 0.5m for straight trough, and not less than 1.5m for installing well point equipment; c. When using mechanical trenching, the depth of the trench delamination should be determined by mechanical properties.
11) Gradient plates can be used to control the bottom elevation and slope of the tank.
Water supply pipe installation
Prior to the installation of pipes, the location of pipes and fittings facilitates lifting and transportation and on-site construction. Groove foundation, pipe base quality inspection qualified pipeline can be installed. The installation of a ductile iron pipe is now taken as an example to describe the installation requirements of the pipe: 1) The pipe is installed from the downstream when the pipe is installed, and the port is facing in the direction of construction progress. 2) The ductile iron pipe adopting the flexible interface of the rubber ring, the inner working surface of the socket and the outer working surface of the socket shall be smooth and have clear outline, so as to avoid the consequences of leakage of the joint seal in the construction. 3) When installing the pipeline along a straight line, the circumferential gap of the interface should be uniform, and the longitudinal gap between the sockets should not be less than 3mm. 4) After the pipeline enters the trench, collision with the trench support and the pipeline under the trench should be avoided. During the installation, the center and elevation of the pipe section are adjusted step by step. After the installation, the pipe section is retested. After the installation, the construction of the next process can be performed. 5) The diameter of the pipe below DN200mm can be moved manually and completed by lower groove. Large-diameter pipes are lifted with a wheeled crane. 6) The allowable misalignment of the installation position of the ductile iron pipe is Â±30mm, and the allowable deviation of the elevation is Â±20mm.
In the decoration, waterproofing is often more important than any topic. What needs to be taken care of during the installation and use of the pipeline?
1, install the pipeline must find a professional mechanic. No matter how luxurious and upscale your decoration, if you are not willing to spend money in this area, it is not worthwhile. Frequent bursts or leaks in the pipeline will cause the pipe itself to cost tens, hundreds, or even thousands of times more.
2, must be pressurized after installation. Pressurization tests are generally performed at 1.5 times the water pressure, and there should be no leakage during the test.
3. Test methods under no pressure:
1) Close the water main valve. (ie the water switch in front of the water meter)
2) Open the faucet inside the room for 20 minutes to ensure that no water is dripped and then close all taps.
3) Turn off the water inlet switch of the water storage device such as the toilet tank and washing machine.
3) Open the main valve of the water pipe.
4) Check whether the water meter is moving 20 minutes after opening the main valve, including slow walking.
If there is movement, it is leaking. If you don't move, it's okay.
4, in daily use, if you find the following conditions, check the relevant pipeline as soon as possible:
1) Mild foam on the surface of the wall paint.
2) The baseboard or wooden floor is black and the surface appears fine foam.
After the construction of the water supply pipeline is completed and passed the inspection, the trench should be backfilled in time. Before backfilling, the following requirements shall be met: 1) Select the backfill material according to design requirements and determine the degree of compaction. 2) Check the pipeline for damage and deformation, and the damaged pipeline should be repaired or replaced. 3) Flexible pipe with a pipe diameter of more than 900mm shall be provided with vertical support in the pipe during backfilling. 4) Within 500mm from the bottom of the tank to the top of the pipe, no solids, frozen soil, or bricks, stones, etc. larger than 50mm shall be contained; the pipeline shall be backfilled with fine-grained soil around the anticorrosive insulation layer. 5) Artificial backfilling shall be used within 50cm above both sides of the pipeline and the top of the pipe, and compacted by tapping. 6) Before the hydrostatic pressure test, the backfill height above both sides of the pipeline and above the pipe top should not be less than 50cm, leave 200mm pipe joints without backfilling, after the pressure test is qualified, backfill in large areas.
Pipeline functional test
After the installation of the pipeline, the pipeline system should be pressure tested according to the design requirements. According to the purpose of the test can be divided into strength test, tightness test, vacuum test, leakage test and so on. However, most pipelines only do strength tests and rigor tests. Pipeline system strength test and tightness test, generally using hydraulic test.
Pipe flushing is the sludge, dirty water, and debris in the flush pipe. The flushing water comes from tap water in the urban pipe network. The flushing flow rate should be greater than or equal to 1.0 m/s. Disinfection is usually carried out in clean water with a content of not less than 20 mg/L of chloride ions. Soaking time is not less than 24 h. Rinse again until the water quality management department samples the test.
Editor's summary: The above is the introduction of the construction steps and precautions of the housing drainage pipeline. I hope to help friends who have this need! For more information, please continue to pay attention to our website, follow-up will show more exciting content. You can also purchase more of your favorite products on Qijia Mall!
Pvc drain leaking bathtub drain pipe pvc drainage pipe fittings drainage pipe housing decoration considerations
Winch Rope,Nylon Winch Rope,Synthetic Winch Rope,Tow Winch Rope
Baoying Yiliyuan Rope And Net Co.,Ltd , https://www.ylyropes.com